About DenCO Property Management and Sales
Jennifer Atkinson and David Schmidt (Managing Broker) have collected nearly twenty years of experience managing properties in the Denver area. David Schmidt has lived in the Washington Park area since 1990 and bought his first Denver investment property in 1999 on the edge of the University of Denver campus. Jennifer Atkinson worked for another firm since 2009 and left to start DenCO Property Management and Sales (DenCO) with David Schmidt.
DenCO is a Washington Park based Denver real estate firm with a focus on property management. We also represent buyers looking to purchase an investment property and help sellers obtain top dollar for their real estate.
Over the years, DenCO has managed hundreds of rental properties in some of the top neighborhoods in Denver. We over-perform by remaining a small company and being selective about the properties we manage. Personal service, proximity to the Denver rental properties, and manager supervision give your investment the attention it deserves.
Our priority is first and foremost to protect your asset and lease the property to responsible tenants who pay on time every month. We provide the following additional services:
- Careful and thoughtful marketing to minimize vacancies,
- Elaborate tenant screening to prevent evictions and lost rents,
- Diligent property visits to verify the upkeep of each property,
- Make suggestions for proactive maintenance to prevent costly problems down the road,
- Manage any repair jobs, and,
- Keep detailed record-keeping to ensure both your success and ours.
Contact us to explore our full range of property management services for your investment properties.