Full-Service Property Management
DenCO deals directly with your applicants and tenants. We market your vacant rentals, collect rents, handle all maintenance and repair issues, effectively manage all tenant complaints, and undertake any evictions. We optimize your property for renting, identify the best rental rates, and market the property to find great tenants.
With DenCO, you can rest assured that rent is being paid on time, renters’ needs are addressed, and fewer problems are coming to you. Finding quality tenants can be a challenge. We’ve seen thousands of renter’s applications and know all the red flags of a poor renter. Proper screening weeds out troublesome tenants that may cause future financial and legal headaches. We’ll ensure that once quality residents move in, they’ll want to stay.
Rent collection is the bread and butter of investing in residential real estate and can make or break the success of your investment. We have a disciplined rent process that gets you your money on time, every month, without the headache of dealing with renter’s issues.
A well-maintained property not only keeps your renters happy but increases the value of your real estate. DenCO has a bench of insured and licensed contractors and professional service companies that can quickly address renter’s complaints and catch issues before they become significant problems. We save you the hassle of finding a contractor, overseeing the project, and keeping proper job documentation. Our staff regularly visits each property to stay up-to-date on any maintenance needs.
Our motto is “If they are not good enough for
our rental properties, then they are not
good enough for yours.”
Information for Denver Property Owners
DenCO Property Management and Sales (DenCO) is a full-service Denver real estate company emphasizing property management. Owning a property or multiple properties takes a lot of time, organization, and resources. We can take a great deal of work off your hands, giving you more time to focus on your day job or pursue other interests. As your Denver property manager, our goal is to maximize the income potential of your investment property. Below are services we deliver to our owner customers.
- Collecting rent is great, but after hiring DenCO we become the steward of your most valuable asset.
- Our primary goal is asset protection.
- We act in your best interests, maintain the property, keep it occupied with tenants, collect rents, make budget improvements, and maintain records to enforce the lease.
- We visit the property at least twice per year to ensure standards and property upkeep.
- Since we have a deep understanding of the rental market in Denver’s top neighborhoods, we help owners gain the rents their property deserves to maximize their rental income.
- We guide you in selecting the best tenants possible from the pool of qualified rental applicants.
- We meet each tenant in person.
- No tenant is always better than a bad tenant.
- Prospective tenants undergo a consistent screening process that includes credit checks, reference checks, and employment verification.
- We execute and enforce the lease.
- Should it become necessary, we manage and oversee the eviction process. Evictions can be a complicated legal process, particularly with the new laws passed by Denver City Council in 2021. If you don’t know what you’re doing, it can end up costing you. Instead, let us handle it.
- We make suggestions for regular maintenance and necessary repairs to your property. We do not charge markups.
- We deal with emergency repairs. We have a list of service companies who offer after-hours and weekend service and repairs.
- We collect rent and disperse your monthly income directly to your account. We’ll take care of any bumps on the road and do everything in our power to enforce strict and timely monthly rent payments.
- We send monthly statements. Your records will be perfectly up-to-date. It is important to us that you stay informed about your properties and have all the information you need to make strategic, well-informed financial decisions in the future.
- We send year-end statements, 1099 forms, and year-end expenses.